gift guide xmas 2017
Guys, it's December again! time to get into Christmas mood (I am already)! It's the most wonderful time of the year, and we should not rush through but rather enjoy the magic of it. the different smells in the air (freshly baked cookies, chestnut, mulled wine, scented candles, burned pine branches..). I know it's cold outside, but let's try cherish every bit of it, like as we were children again.
I was always awaiting the first snow. Ones there was the first flake I was gazing at it out of my window. How about listening again to one of your favourite childhood tapes or watching a favourite childhood movie (such as Astrid Lindgrens "Pippi feiert Weihnachten").
I cannot await till my baby boy is old enough and I can celebrate the season for real with him, bake ginger bread cookies and sing Christmas carols.
I love cuddling up into a warm knitted sweater and warm socks. I enjoy drinking tea and baking seasonal goods at home. and I also like to wrap up some gifts. below I put together a few amazing labels and shops I found and I want to share with you. Maybe you find something for someone. wishing you the most jolly time of the year!
Favorite (web) Shops:
- Norkind Heimwaren - when in doubt, visit Norkind and you'll find something - trust me!!
- Laneway - a selection of the most beautiful tableware!
- Tauta-Home (goods for the home: ethnic boho style from all over the world)
For little ones:
- hermanitos - fashion for children (online store)
- Frieda & Paul - amazing retro chic kids and baby clothing (online store)
- Yay Kids - cute selection of baby & kids clothing (online store)
- yolyo - Concept Store (you need to visit it, super cute)!
- finest baby food from yamo (use the code: Minzipie17 & get chf 15.- off on your first order)
- Granola from It's all about nourish or The Tiny Factory
- Nuts from Pakka
- Snack subscription from Hoppbox
Candles & Soap:
- MINOIS PARIS (also available at Norkind)
- a natural soap from Soeder